|Vol. 2, Issue No. 1||January 2011|
Happy New Year
from Lindsay Automotive
With a new year upon us, we will be working hard to exceed the expectations of our customers and potential buyers through the reputable customer service that has been long acquired by both Lindsay Acura and Lindsay Honda. As with any business, our objective and our goal is to serve our customers with our utmost gratification and urgency. We want to make sure that all of your car and service needs are met with ease.
As part of this New Year we have created a resolution to connect with our customers on a more personal level. When you purchase a vehicle from Lindsay Acura or Lindsay Honda you become a part of our family and we want you to take advantage of that relationship with us. We're more than just an automotive dealer, we're an organization complied of individuals you can trust.
We hope to continue to serve you with the promise of an affordable and reliable vehicle selection in addition to a customer service experience that is incomparable to any other dealer in central Ohio.
Thank you for your loyalty to Lindsay Automotive - I send my best to you and yours this New Year.
Lindsay Acura/ Lindsay Honda
|Introducing the 2011 Acura TSX Sportwagon|
On Friday December 3rd Lindsay Acura was introduced to the new model line from Acura - The TSX Sportwagon. An all-day training event was held for all of the New Car Sales Staff to gain more insight and knowledge about the features and components that assemble the Sports Wagon.
New Car Manager Shaun Fagrell and his Sales Staff are excited about the new addition to the Acura model line-up. "We couldn't be more excited about the addition of the TSX Sportwagon", New Car Manager Shaun Fagrell says. "This car is perfect for customers who prefer to drive a car but still need the space and utility of an SUV. We have had customers asking for a car like this for a long time - and it's finally here! This is the perfect car for cyclists, kayakers, skiers, snowboarders, and even dog lovers."
The TSX Sports Wagon displays similar qualities to that of the TSX but with more storage space and a roof rack option that the TSX does not have. If you're interested in test driving one, please call
614-863-2885 or come in to Lindsay Acura and a Sales Representative will be ready to assist you in all of your car buying questions.
(Lindsay Acura New Car Sales staff during training event)
Dozens of customers are coming in to Lindsay Acura to Make The Switch out of their current luxury vehicle to a brand new Acura. With a commitment to excellence and a promise to deliver extraordinary client service, we invite you to experience smart luxury at
CLICK HERE to find out why customers are making the switch!
Already made the switch? Tell us why YOU made the switch to Lindsay Acura by e-mailing
CHECK OUT OUR INVENTORY
|New Car Inventory| |Used Car Inventory|
Lindsay Acura's reputation for excellence is based on a simple promise of quality sales staff, quality service and quality customer support. Lindsay Acura delivers more than just fine luxury vehicles - we transform the experience of owning one.
Lindsay Honda New "Used" Car Facility Opens!
Previously known as the Farber RV store, Lindsay Honda purchased the building to remodel and reconstruct into the newly renovated Honda Used Car Lot creating a 7 acre expansion of Lindsay Honda's Sales.
General Manager Steve Lindsay and his Used Car Sales staff made the move to the new facility in early December. With more room for new and used inventory, this will allow more opportunity for business. "This new building gives us much needed space", General Manager Steve Lindsay says. "By gaining 4 more acres of Used cars this frees up our Honda New car location and allows us to double our inventory at both locations" he adds.
Lindsay Honda has set high expectations for the new facility and anticipates all new business for the new year.
The Lindsay Honda Used Car building is located between the Lindsay Acura and Lindsay Honda New Car buildings at 5858 Scarborough Boulevard. For any questions regarding inventory or to test drive a vehicle, please call 614-864-5250 or stop in to speak with any one of our Certified Pre-Owned Sales Representatives.
10 Tips to Keep Your Car Safe During Winter Weather
Old or not, cars need attention. This is especially true when yo live in an area that goes through extreme temperature or weather changes. The folks at Advanced Auto Parts were nice enough to create this list of winter car prep tips.
Stop taking your car for granted and make sure your car is equipped for the winter. If anything ask yourself when you last checked these items. The last thing you need is to get stranded on the highway with the family during the middle of winter!
- Inspect Your Antifreeze while your engine is cold by using a tester to check the mixture for it's freeze point. A 50/50 ratio means 50% distilled water and 50% antifreeze, which is sufficient in most climates, except in extreme cold.
- Have your charging system checked for functionality. Cold weather will make the vehicle battery work much harder and getting stranded in the cold is no fun!
- Change your oil and oil filter. Clean, high quality engine oil goes a long way in protecting the motor in cold start situations. Use the oil recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Visually inspect all lights; marker bulbs, tail lights, third level brake lights, especially headlights and driving lights. Daylight savings time requires bulbs to work longer hours.
- Tire tread condition; check it yourself or have it checked by a service professional. Winter driving requires good traction in snow and ice. Quality tire tread sheds the snow, ice and road grime more quickly. Check tire pressure as well - follow the recommended PSI found on the driver's side door post for maximum traction.
- Visibility is key to your safety; make sure that your wiper blades are in top condition to fully clear your windshield and back window if the vehicle is equipped. Use washer fluid containing de-icer and Rain-X treatment on windows to avoid scraping windows of ice early in the morning.
- Inspect your engine's belts and hoses. Cracked, frayed or worn out rubber won't stand up to temperature extremes. Don't get stranded on your next trip because of a $10.00 belt or hose!
- Replace the cabin air filter if the vehicle is equipped. Outside contaminants from Autumn and Summer driving are stranded in the cabin air filter and running the heater on "high" in the extreme cold only sends the micro-particles deeper into the vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle's paint. Rain, snow and salt are extremely tough on paint. A tough coating of quality car wax will add another barrier in-between road grime and your vehicle's paint.
- Prepare a roadside emergency kit including a flashlight with fresh batteries, a blanket, food bars, water bottles, cell phone, jumper cables, flares, Fix-a-Flad, HELP sign and a first aid kit.
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
QUALITY SERVICE BY TRAINED PROFESSIONAL
Bill Lytle Joe Pistole Lindsay Acura Service Manager Lindsay Honda Service Manager
Toll-Free: 1-800-980-5654 Toll-Free: 1-800-980-5169
Phone: (614) 863-2885 Phone: (614) 864-5250
Acura's Service Hours of Operation Honda's Service Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm 7:00am - 7:00pm
7:30am - 8:00pm 7:00am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 4:00pm 7:00am - 4:00pm
Schedule Your Service Appointment Online!
Happy New Year
And To A new You!
Everyone likes a new Year so we can have a fresh start. With this fresh start, we implement goals to accomplish the ideal year and from this we create New Year's resolutions.
Here are the top 10 Resolutions for 2011...
1.) Lose Weight - There are not too many people who are really happy with the way they look but this year it is not just about themselves it is about the whole family because #2 is.
2.) Help The Family Lose Weight - With an all time obesity in kids we are trying to help everyone.
3.) Get A Job or Better Job - They tell us the economy is getting better however someone has forgotten to tell our pocket books.
4.) Quit Smoking - This seems to be in the top ten every year, they say if you keep trying it gets easier. However I don't think some would agree.
5.) Fall In Love - For those who don't have that special someone we hope this year you will.
6.) Enjoy Life - Sometimes we all forget about the importance of life until it's too late. This year we all need to remember what really matters and to live life to the fullest.
7.) Get Organized - With so much technology, one would think it would be easier to do so - but it's not!
8.) Spend More Time With Family - This is a great time to start that family game night or tradition. Laughing together and having fun as a family looses its importance with busy schedules and other obligations.
9.) Help Others - Whether it is spending time at the local food pantry or volunteering time at a local non profit organization your help can make a world of difference!
10.) Run A Marathon - What a great way to help with # 1!
Step Into 2011 With Advice You Can Use
All Year Long
Avoid Credit Problems in 2011
click here to read full article
5 Products Worth Buying for 2011
click here to view
12 Biggest Remodeling Trends for 2011
click here to view
Food Trends for 2011
click here to view
Do You Have Something That You Would Like To See
Displayed In Our Customer Connection?
E-mail: email@example.com With Your Suggestions!
Located off of I-70 East & Brice Road South Exit
Only 10 minutes from downtown Columbus & Easton locations